[python-uk] Tell us what you did with Python this year....

Chris Dew cmsdew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:25:26 CET 2010

I've used a lot of Python/Django for vehicle/resource tracking
http://www.xlocate.net/ <http://www.xlocate.net/guided-tour/> - about 50% of
the server-side is Python, the rest being Javascript/NodeJS.  The web site
uses Django CMS.

I've also used Python a dozen times for one-off text processing jobs.

- Chris