[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meeting: Tue 2nd Mar 2010

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 18:01:56 CET 2010

Summarising from the CamPUG Google Group:

The next meeting of CamPUG will be a talks meeting, on Tuesday 2nd March 2010, at 7.30pm.

I believe this meeting will be at RealVNC, http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices (unless Tom corrects me). Sorry for the short notice.

Bryan Cole has volunteered to talk about numpy (if you haven't used numpy, it's worth finding out about).

I shall do a quick introduction to KBUS messaging (based on a blog post I did recently). If anyone uses other messaging systems, I'd be interested in their experiences.

If anyone else has anything they want to present (lightning talks, i.e., only a few minutes long, are more than welcome), please let me know, or just turn up with something to talk about.

The meeting after that will be on Tuesday 6th April, and will be a continuation of the Code Dojo theme.

Unless there is a great outcry, I'm proposing to stick to this alternation between talks and "playing with coding" for the next few months at least (provided Robin and Tom are happy, of course).

Tibs