[python-uk] Developer

Ben Corke ben at creue.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 18:59:38 CET 2010

I have enjoyed great sucess using the Python.org Job Board
... If you haven't worked that out already that is :)

You should get good response, if not, I am a recruiter by day (and
hobbiest Python Developer by night :) with plenty of contacts, so if
you get stuck, just let me know.

Kind regards,

Ben Corke

+44 (0) 7875 188852

Creue Consulting Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales.