[python-uk] Developer

Ben Corke ben at creue.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 18:59:38 CET 2010

Juan,

I have enjoyed great sucess using the Python.org Job Board
http://www.python.org/community/jobs/
... If you haven't worked that out already that is :)

You should get good response, if not, I am a recruiter by day (and
hobbiest Python Developer by night :) with plenty of contacts, so if
you get stuck, just let me know.

Cheers

Ben

Kind regards,

Ben Corke
Director
python.creue

+44 (0) 7875 188852
www.creue.com

Creue Consulting Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales.