[python-uk] Next Northants Geeks Meetup: Thursday 15th July, BBQ Abington Park

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Jul 8 14:47:56 CEST 2010

Hello all,

The next exciting installment of the Northants Geek Meet is nearly upon
us. We're having a barbecue on July 15th at Abington Park, starting at

Everyone welcome. If you can bring food, drink and friends - but they're
all optional and will be provided. We usually get a good turnout of
10-20 people from the whole spectrum of geekdom. (Programmers, web
designers, system administrators, truck drivers, gadget enthusiasts,
students and so on.) Everyone is welcome.

We'll be at the side  of Abington Park nearest the town centre. Pretty
much where the "A" appears on this google map:

If the weather is too gruesome we'll probably default back to the Malt
Shovel pub as usual. A definite decision will be made before 6pm - so
check the twitter account (url in the signature of this email) before
leaving. Feel free to phone me if you need to check.

All the best,

Michael Foord

07731 383732