[python-uk] London Python Code Dojo Tomorrow

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Jun 30 15:21:38 CEST 2010

Folks,

Just a quick note to remind people that the next London Python Code Dojo is happening tomorrow at 6:30pm at the offices of Fry-IT.

Details and sign-up can be found here: http://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/11th-london-python-code-dojo

This will be the last Dojo before a summer break in August (the first anniversary dojo will be in September).

We’re going to decide the problem for the evening during the pizza/beer part of proceedings. There will be a suggestions board and people will be asked to vote at the start of the coding session. I've been intrigued by this: http://phonons.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/cells-a-massively-multi-agent-python-programming-game/ (source code here: http://github.com/phreeza/cells) If we can't think of anything else, perhaps we could have our own Pythonic "World Cup" match with agents that we manage to write during the evening. Please, no Vuvuzelas. :-)

Pizza and beer start at 6:30pm and coding will start at 7:30. We aim to finish 9:30ish.

Looking forward to it,

Nicholas.