[python-uk] London Python Code Dojo this Thursday

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Mon Mar 1 15:47:53 CET 2010

Folks,

Just a quick reminder that the 7th London Python Code Dojo is this Thursday 4th March at 6:30pm. It's at the offices of Fry-IT with the usual free pizza and beer (thanks Fry-IT) followed by lots of adventures in Python. Participants also get a chance to win an O'Reilly book (thanks O'Reilly). Pub at the end.

We’re going to try another small-groups based exercise with a “show and tell” at the end as we continue to build the world’s greatest adventure game. Problems we might want to tackle include: a command parser, keeping track of game state/score/objects, NPCs/AI, authoring tools, turning it into a MUD (and so the list goes on...)

Full details and sign up here (if only so Fry-IT know how much pizza/beer to order): http://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/7th-london-python-code-dojo

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Nicholas.