[python-uk] CamPUG: April meeting moved to Tue 13th

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 21:20:59 CET 2010

Part of a post to our google group:

After some discussion at the pub after yesterdays meeting, because the April meeting *would* be Tuesday 6th April, and thus the day after Easter Monday, we're going to move it to the following Tuesday instead, i.e., 13th April. This gives a shorter gap before the May meeting, but I think we can put up with that.

So, that's:

* 7.30pm Tuesday 13th April, CodeDojo meeting, at RealVNC
* 7.30pm Tuesday 4th May, talks meeting, at RealVNC

and so on, alternating the two types of meeting.

Tibs