[python-uk] Northants Geek Meet, 11th March (this Thursday) 7:30pm, Malt Shovel Pub

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Mar 8 15:49:42 CET 2010

Hello all,

Just a heads up, the Northants Geek Meet is this Thursday evening (March
11th) at the Malt Shovel pub in Northampton, 7:30pm.

Link to the Malt Shovel pub: http://www.maltshoveltavern.com/

121 Bridge Street
Northampton
NN1 1QF

I've created a @northantsgeeks twitter account for announcements.
http://twitter.com/northantsgeeks

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf
of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising
from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.