[python-uk] A week until next London Python Code Dojo

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Mar 25 17:28:23 CET 2010

Folks,

Just a quick reminder that the next code dojo is a week away on Thursday (April 1st).

Sign-up here: http://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/8th-london-python-code-dojo

We'll be continuing with the adventure game problem. Free pizza and beer will be provided (thanks Fry-IT). Participants also get the chance to win a cool book (thanks O’Reilly – poor old Josette was ill – hence the silence about the last dojo).

It'll take place at the usual time in the usual place. Remember to bring a laptop with Python and GIT installed (actually, shouldn't we be using Mercurial..?)

Looking forward to it,

Nicholas.