[python-uk] Northants Geeks Meetup: Thursday November 11th

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Nov 9 11:30:52 CET 2010

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder. The latest exciting instalment of Northants Geeks
is this Thursday evening at the Malt Shovel pub [1] in Northampton at
7:30pm.

Hopefully see you there!

All the best,

Michael Foord

[1] http://www.maltshoveltavern.com/

--

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.