[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meeting: Tue 2nd November

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 22:14:27 CEST 2010

As announced on the CamPUG Google Group:

The next meeting will be a talks meeting, Tuesday 2nd November, 7.30pm at RealVNC (http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices).

I believe we have one offer of a talk, and going by previous meetings other people will have things too.

Meetings after that should be:

* Tuesday 7th December, a dojo meeting
* notionally Tuesday 4th January (2011), but I'd propose actually
  having the January meeting on the 11th. This would be a talks
  meeting
* Tuesday 1st February, another dojo meeting.

If anyone wants to suggest different dates for January/February, please do so.

Tibs