[python-uk] Northants Geeks: curry night and pub meet

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Sep 8 21:24:49 CEST 2010

  Hello all,

The Northants Geeks have two meetups this month, a curry night on the
16th and a normal pub meet on the 30th.

The pub meet is at the Malt Shovel (Northampton) at 7:30pm on September
30th. Feel free to just turn up.

The curry night is at the Tamarind restaurant at 7:30pm on September
16th. If you want to come let me know as we have booked places. We're
saying goodbye to @brutasse, a Northants Geeks regular who is going back
to France.

http://twitter.com/northantsgeeks
http://groups.google.com/group/northantsgeeks

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf
of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising
from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.