[python-uk] Plone Conference 2010 Talks Voting Open!

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 20:25:36 CEST 2010

Hi All,

We had a slight delay with the talks being collated, but I can now
annouce that the voting is now open:

http://www.ploneconf2010.org/the-event/talks

Once again, we have some amazing sounding talks this year. Some great case studies such as:

'Developing Plone Applications to Manage Bioterrorism Risk' --wow!
'Fine-tuning Plone for Cultural Organizations'

and great talks for those wanting to learn more about Plone, such as:

'Easier and faster Plone theming with Deliverance and xdv'
'Plone Boutique: a guide to automated and low-budget Plone 4 development on the cloud'

This year we have decided to open up the talk selection process to the
wider community. Alas, we don't quite have enough room in the schedule to
fit all of them, so we need your help in deciding which talks will be
accepted. It will also help us schedule to talks to try and reduce the
number of conflicts between very popular sessions.

Please register your vote against the talks you wish to see at the
conference. You can vote on as many talks as you wish.

The deadline for voting on the talks is Friday, 17th
September. Speakers will be notified by Monday, 21st September.

Thanks,
Matt & The Plone Conference 2010 Team

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Design | Zope/Plone Development and Consulting | Co-location | Hosting