[python-uk] Looking for a disciplined Software Developer

Gustavo Narea gnarea at tech.2degreesnetwork.com
Tue Sep 21 18:37:46 CEST 2010

Hello, everybody.

At 2degrees we're looking for an experienced and disciplined Software
Developer to work on the Django-based back-end of our Web site, as well
as implement AJAX-based functionality from time to time.

Prior Python, Django or JavaScript experience is desirable but not
strictly necessary as we are looking to hire the best Software Developer
we find regardless of the technologies they've used in the past.

I have attached more information about the job. Please contact us if
you're interested!

Cheers.

PS: Sorry if you've also seen this on Planet Python!

--
Gustavo Narea.
Software Developer.