[python-uk] Next Python Sheffield meeting April 19th

Daley Chetwynd d_chetwynd at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 20:32:23 CEST 2011

Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting will be on Tuesday April 19th at the
GIST Lab in Sheffield. Note that this is a week earlier than usual
because of the Easter holiday. The meeting will run from 19:00 - 21:00,
although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:30. The GIST Lab is
located opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab

This month it'll be a coding session, where we'll be working our way
through the Python Koans, which are an interactive tutorial for learning
Python by making tests pass. We'll be pairing up to work our way through
the Koans, so if you'd like to join us, bring a laptop along if you can.

At our last meeting three days ago we had 13 people attending.
Registration for the next meeting is now open at:

http://pysheff1104.eventbrite.com/

For more information on the Python Sheffield group, follow @pysheff on
Twitter or join the Google group:

http://groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield