[python-uk] Announcing the next London Python Code Dojo

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Tue Jan 4 11:29:12 CET 2011

Folks,

Happy new year! Here's to a great 2011 for Pythonistas in the UK.

The next London Python code dojo will be next Thursday (13th January) starting at 6:30pm for free pizza and beer.

We’re aiming to build a top-down dungeon / world in PyGame in preparation for Bruce's inter-language dojo sometime this summer. This will build upon the fun we had at the Christmas dojo where we used PyGame to create a Christmas card. No prior knowledge of PyGame or a coding dojo is required to attend this event – just an open and enthusiastic attitude! :-)

Details here: https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-2-episode-5

(The usual place and time etc...)

Remember to sign up so we know how much pizza and beer to order (thanks Fry-IT). Also O'Reilly have donated "XMPP: The Definitive Guide" for the prize draw (I've already got a copy - it's a very interesting book with code examples in Python).

See you there!

Nicholas.