[python-uk] Announcing the next London Python Code Dojo

Ravi Kotecha kotecha.ravi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:21:05 CET 2011

As this is on the second Thursday of the month I can finally come along!
:-)

I remember there being some discussion about flipping the dojo between the
1st Thursday and the 1st Wednesday in alternate months to ensure that people
who can't do Thursdays for whatever reason would have a chance to attend.
Did anything come of this or was it too complicated an idea?