[python-uk] Library for (undirected) graphs in Python?

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Jan 25 00:19:49 CET 2011

Hey,

If you can predict what Python libraries you will depend on, then use
Python 3 if those libraries are already ported to it.

If not, then use Python 2. Python 2.7 is the current (and almost
certainly the last ever) 2.x version.

GraphVis is good for visualising graphs. It produces diagrams like this:
http://www.graphviz.org/Gallery.php

There are several Python bindings or wrappers for GraphViz, four are
listed here:
http://www.graphviz.org/Resources.php

Best of luck,

     Jonathan