[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meeting: Tue 1st Feb

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 21:40:50 CET 2011

As sent to the CamPUG google group:

The next meeting will be a dojo meeting, Tuesday 1st February,
7.30pm at RealVNC (http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices).

Yes, that's in two days time. I'm very sorry for the late notice. Work and stuff.

Meetings after that should be:

* Tuesday 1st March, a talks meeting
* Tuesday 5th April, a dojo meeting again
* Tuesday 3rd May, another talks meeting

I'd like to try to get back to the old way of asking for talks up front before a talks meeting, so if anyone has ideas for the March meeting, could you please post them any time from now. Thanks. And I'll try to announce in more time next time...

Tibs