[python-uk] PyCon UK 2011 - 24th to 25th September 2011 - Conference Announcement and Booking details

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:52:47 CEST 2011

The UK's official Python conference returns. It is aimed at everyone
in the Python community, of all skill levels, from beginners to core
developers.

The conference will be held on the 24th to 25th September 2011, in the
TechnoCentre Coventry (CV1 2TT).

The conference is not-for-profit and community-run by volunteers. It
is your conference so you can give a talk, lead a workshop or help
with publicity - see our wiki for more details.

In particular, it would help a lot if you can forward this
announcement to your Python-using friends and colleagues and relevant
mailing lists, or link to our website on Twitter, Facebook, Google+
and so on.

Booking is open now. The ticket cost for the weekend is £95 which
includes access to all sessions, lunches, refreshments, the exclusive
PyCon UK T-shirt and the unmissable conference dinner (Concession rate
is £75).

For more details and to book, please visit our website at http://pyconuk.org/