[python-uk] New Start up needs additional help with python recommend and review algorithms..

Paul Wilkins paul at starfishfilms.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 20:03:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

We are a small team of ex-goldsmiths students who have developed a social
based discover and recommend platform that we wish to roll out initially to
colleges and hopefully beyond.
We are close to beta stage but need some extra help  with some complex
python code. This is a boot-strapped scenario so all we can offer is
potential equity for the right individual and some exciting and interesting
times.
Can anyone help or recommend anyone?
Many Thanks
Paul