[python-uk] Introduction

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Jun 22 08:34:05 CEST 2011

iHola! Luis,

Welcome to London (in August)!

There's quite an active and very friendly Python scene in London:

A Monthly code dojo (announced on this list)
An occasional Pyssup - (Python/Beer/Social)
DJUGL - Django User Group
A Python in Finance group...

IIRC there might even be a PythonUK un-conference sometime this autumn. (???)

All the best,

Nicholas.