[python-uk] Python role

Sally Hall sally at e-recruiter.co.uk
Tue May 17 17:32:29 CEST 2011

Good afternoon all,

Apologies for starting a problem.

I know a lot of people hate Recruitment Agencies and see us as a waste of space… however I would like to stick my neck out, considering I have (un-intentionally) started this discussion.

However, this morning I sent it to the wrong email and it came to the mailing list, which has revived the discussions.

I appreciate you must get sick and tired of spamming, un-related job emails and job emails that don’t contain relevant information (i.e. location / salary / details).
Which is why I try to include all the relevant information I can within the job description, that way you can make an informed decision on whether the position is right for you or not.

I appreciate wading through masses of emails are no fun for anyone. However I also think, IMHO, that there should be somewhere were well-targeted, informed jobs can be posted so you all know what is going on in the market and what roles are available if you are looking for a new adventure.

I hope you don’t mind me adding my two-pennies worth and I hope this comes across in the friendly manner it is meant.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday.

Regards
Sally
01582 394851