[python-uk] Python Dojo Reading, 7pm 16th November, One Forbury Square

Daniel Pope mauve at mauveweb.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 17:26:44 CET 2011

Hello everyone.

The next Reading Python Dojo will be at 7pm on Wednesday 16th November, at One
Forbury Square, Reading, RG1 3BB.

Before the coding starts, we will have a brief talk by Mal Minhas about his
experiences trying to extract information from Excel files with Python.

There is another ~15 minute slot available if anyone else would like to talk
about a Python-related topic of any description.

Please sign up for a ticket on our EventWax site to let us know who is coming,
and whether you have any particular preference for pizza toppings, etc.

https://rdgpydojo.eventwax.com/reading-python-dojo-number-2

Dan