[python-uk] Next Python Sheffield Nov 29th

Daley Chetwynd pythonsheffield at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:21:35 CET 2011

Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting is being held on Tuesday
November 29th at the GIST Lab in Sheffield. The meeting will run from 19:00
-
20:45, although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:30. The GIST Lab
is located opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab&usg=AFQjCNHJ0-717FLigvSzB23vI4ezGAZozQ>

This month we have the following speaker:

Peter Russell (West Yorks Python) - "Things that make Python
brilliant: First-class functions and decorators"

We've currently got 11 people registered for the meeting. If you'd
like to join us then please register for free at:

http://pysheff1111.eventbrite.co.uk<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://pysheff1111.eventbrite.co.uk&usg=AFQjCNHtMx1-2h40PrAgpiuHkGmZWeKahg>

We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on
anything Python-related and fancy a trip over to Sheffield, please get in
touch. To find out more about the Python Sheffield group, follow @pysheff
on Twitter or see the Google group:

http://groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield&usg=AFQjCNE-fpi_ga3X3SqDO06BsFq1RoWB0Q>

Thanks,