[python-uk] The BBC and Python

Jonathan Fine jonathan.fine1 at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:24:14 CEST 2011

Hi

This sounds interesting.  I work at the OU (in a technical support rather
than teaching role) and may be able to help out with contacts, background
and history.  I think they'll be some interest in this sort of thing across
the OU, although not necessarily with Python as the programming language.

The OU runs a course "My Digital Life" which is related to this (but not for
schools).
    http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/course/tu100.htm

At the centre of the course is The SenseBoard, which as I recall Gary
Bullmer developed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgn4Ln47lM8

I hope this helps.

Jonathan