[python-uk] Python Dojo in Reading, 18th October, One Forbury Square

mauve at mauveweb.co.uk mauve at mauveweb.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 11:20:41 CEST 2011

[Sorry, I sent this message two days ago but it hasn't appeared on the list for
some reason, so I'm resending.]

As promised previously, I have arranged a venue and sponsors for a Python Dojo
in Reading! Austin Fraser have kindly offered to host us in their offices in
Forbury Square.

The first dojo will be at 7pm on the 18th October 2011, at One Forbury Square,
Reading, RG1 3BB.

As we need to ensure there is is pizza and beer for everyone, please sign up
for a ticket at the URL below if you'd like to attend.

https://rdgpydojo.eventwax.com/reading-python-dojo

I've set up a Twitter account for completeness. Follow us at @rdgpydojo.