[python-uk] Dojo / workshop on "TDD Django with Selenium" - any interest?

Bruce Durling bld at otfrom.com
Thu Oct 13 18:37:43 CEST 2011

Harry,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 17:26, Harry Percival <harry.percival at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi-ho python peeps,
>
> Would anyone be interested in a dojo / worksop on the topic of test-driven
> Django development, with Selenium?

That sounds like a great idea.

> So, trying to get an idea of numbers - would anyone be interested?  London
> area, venue suggestions also gratefully accepted...

I think you'd get very good turnout for this (I'd be interested for a
start). How long did you think it would last (1-2hrs or longer)? Will
it be free or will you charge?

There are a number of venues in London that could host depending on
numbers and what you have planned.

cheers,
Bruce