[python-uk] Dojo / workshop on "TDD Django with Selenium" - any interest?

Aaron Watkins aaron.j.watkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:55:21 CEST 2011

Yet another +1 (yes it's a good topic).

I'm interested in the Django test runner (we use nose, so interested to
compare the two).

Also, your experiences with Selenium as we are only just getting started
here.  Particularly interested in:
- web driver / RC: I've hacked together something that tries to use
WebDriver locally, but falls back to an RC grid. It's not pretty. Best
practices appreciated
- performing tests on UI elements that are dynamically generated: finding by
id is a pain for the element called ext-gen-689

Regards,

Aaron Watkins