[python-uk] IronPython talk next week

Aleksander Sumowski aleksander.sumowski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:11:39 CEST 2011

Hi everyone!
This will be a shameless plug, but I hope it'll be interest to you.

I'll be giving a talk about IronPython - Python implementation running
on top of Microsoft and Mono virtual machines - next tuesday in Skills
Matter. It'll be more geared towards .NET developers as it is part of
the London NET User Group, but should be interesting to you if you
want to know how Python fits into another platform.

Here is a link to the talk on the Skillsmatter page:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/open-source-dot-net/ironpython

I look forward to seeing you on the talk and on the beers afterwards :)

Aleksander Sumowski

--
http://about.me/asumowski