[python-uk] FlogTheDogs.com : computer and programming related gear (plus site)

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Aug 28 15:04:52 CEST 2012

On 28 Aug 2012, at 13:35, Will McGugan <will at willmcgugan.com> wrote:

> Nice. I would like to see Freecycle run off flogthedogs. Have you seen Freecycle? Awesome concept, hideous interface.

Last time I saw freecycle it was a very-high-traffic Yahoo groups mailing list that you had to subscribe to to use. So I didn't even bother looking this time round - but I did want to make it easy to give stuff away. Likewise Craigslist in the UK is an equally bad user interface here as it is in the US, but doesn't seem to be used much (particularly locally).

Michael