[python-uk] Just thanks!

Álex González agonzalezro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 00:53:34 CET 2012

Hi guys!

It's the first time that I went to the python-uk "confs" (let's call it
some beer between friends) :) But I really enjoyed it! I really like when I
can talk with the people as I knew them from months/lifes ago! I this is
what happened here, I felt really confortable!

I hope to see you in the next one and try to keep the interest in this
amazing framework! :)

PS: I will welcome the people from Zone 1 too! (just kidding, is a joke
that someboy will understand xD)

See you!
--
@agonzalezro <http://twitter.com/agonzalezro> or my