[python-uk] Python roles in my team @ Bank of America, Canary Wharf, London

Fadhley, Salim salim.fadhley at baml.com
Thu Dec 13 19:30:30 CET 2012

I'm recruiting Python developers for my own team at Bank of America. We will be running interviews over the holiday period with a view to making hires immediately. While we do have roles for beginner Python developers we are most eager to meet experienced devs. We have positions available for both contractors and permanent employees.

Bank of America is a very good place to be a Python developer: There is a major project which aims to replace many 3rd party systems with in-house applications built in Python. With so many critical systems already running on the Python-based framework, skills in this language are valued very highly in our company.

Our team is in charge of delivering a API and GUI tool which is used by almost every line of business within this organization.

If you are interested, please contact me directly (salim.fadhley at baml.com) or add me via LinkedIn  - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=11408420

You can also contact me after hours on 07973 710574

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.