[python-uk] londonpython.org.uk

Menno Smits menno at freshfoo.com
Mon Feb 6 09:33:32 CET 2012

On 2012-02-05 14:56, James Broadhead wrote:
> Perhaps out of date, but:
>
> $ whois londonpython.org.uk
>      Registrant:
>          Remi Delon

The history is that Remi registered the domain and created a (free)
account on a WebFaction server to host the content. I set up the Planet
instance and I think Simon Brunning added "announce" part later on. The
Planet aggregator has been running on autopilot since. Simon stopped
posting to the announce section when he stopped organising meetups.

Tim: I'm more than happy for you to do something with the site. I'll
shoot you a private email to discuss further.

Menno