[python-uk] Future Dojo idea ... randomised trials

Michael Grazebrook michael at grazebrook.com
Tue Feb 7 20:04:18 CET 2012

It would be amusing to do a randomised trial, well-designed, and submit
the results to some prestigious journal.

Of course we'd probably be turned down. But then again, I bet there are
very few academic studies based on the use of hardened professionals
like us.

Or even ... we could look for papers published by London academics in
this area, and work with them to design an experiment which would be
fun, informative, and have a realistic chance of being published.

Is there an academic amongst us who can advise?