[python-uk] London Python dojo, January: Team 4 game of life

S Walker walker_s at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 18:06:22 CET 2012

Slightly delayed, but both the one we (Team 4) built during the session, and one I hacked together using pygame over the last couple of weekends are included (in $base/dojo and $base/new respectively). Said hacked together approach was inspired by one (or more?) of the other teams who used sets, etc.

I think there was a link up to post the code to, but I've since lost it, so uploaded it here.