[python-uk] saturday london python dojos?

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Tue Jan 31 00:07:09 CET 2012

That sounds like a plan. I'm happy to gauge interest among the
(admittedly self selecting) audience of the weekday dojo when I host
it this Thursday. The tickets booked out within 3 hrs this month so
there's clearly unmet demand.

I personally would really enjoy having a longer session to create more
ambitious solutions on a weekend dojo. Although I wouldn't be able to
attend every time.

Tom
@tomviner