[python-uk] saturday london python dojos?

Bruce Durling bld at otfrom.com
Tue Jan 31 13:25:58 CET 2012

Ross and Nick

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:20, Nicholas H.Tollervey <ntoll at ntoll.org> wrote:
<I love snipping gpg signed messages>
> When I think about what we do in the dojo I reckon the limitations of
> size and frequency (we can only do it once a month in an office
> that'll hold no more than 30 hackers) actually plays to our advantage.
> People know the damn thing is going to sell out within hours and won't
> be around for another 4-5 weeks so best book a ticket RIGHT NOW!!11!!1!

We get around 30-40 signups for the London Clojure Dojos. We also run
monthly Incanter/Clojure Hack days and Overtone/Clojure hack days (not
quite monthly yet). The weekend numbers are much smaller than the
weeknight numbers for a monthly event.

I'm curious to see how the numbers compare.

cheers,
Bruce