[python-uk] saturday london python dojos?

Ed Stafford walter.stafford at carbonsixty.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 14:38:28 CET 2012

A Python Sprint is a fantastic idea as well.

I've double checked our facilities and we can easily accomodate 35 in the
theater and can squeeze in another 7 chairs up front (might be a little
cramped though) and there's a little bit of standing room off the side.

I think 40-45 people would be the max unless presentations are short and
some people don't mind standing. If that's the case we could fit maybe 50
or so. There's plenty of space in the conference rooms and breakout areas
(couches and various chairs).