[python-uk] saturday london python dojos?

Alec Battles alec.battles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:27:04 CET 2012

> While all are very good ideas, there is still clearly a need for a second
> London python dojo since tickets fly in just a few hours after the
> announcement.

yeah, that's what i was asking, ie -- 'does anyone else wish there
were saturday/sunday *python dojos* in london? am i the only one in
this situation?'

i am only interested in a weekend python dojo. and for what it's
worth, free pizza and beer were not totally essential to my enjoyment
of the weeknight dojo.

the open-ended, yet still predictable dojo format was what i went for.
i think whoever came up with that really nailed it. or maybe i just
like routines and predictable yet open-ended formats because i have
asperger's.