[python-uk] PyCon By Video?

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:13:24 CET 2012

Hey everyone,

A couple of years ago my then-local Python user group had an afternoon-long mini-PyCon -- we watched a few of the talk videos, argued about them, and generally had a good time and learned a lot. It was great for those who couldn't make it all the way to the conference, but also pretty good for those who could -- since PyCon had so many great talks it was impossible to go to all of them. Now that the videos are popping up rapidly after PyCon, I was wondering if there might be an appetite for a similar meet-up in London?

Cheers,
Rami

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517