[python-uk] PyCon By Video?

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:34:16 CEST 2012

Hi David,

I'm planning on posting more about it tonight or over the weekend -- my work has gotten in the way of finishing some of the organizational stuff -- but would welcome any help! Sponsorship for beer and pizza would be very much appreciated, for instance -- let's continue this discussion off-list?

Cheers,
Rami

On Mar 30, 2012, at 10:15 AM, David Walker wrote:

> Rami,
>
> I don't know how it is going organising this event, but I would be very interested in attending.
>
> We at CrowdScores may be interested in helping too.  Although we haven't got a big enough space to host it (and you seem to have that covered anyway), we could certainly run to some beer and pizza to help proceedings along.  We may ask for 2 mins to plug the exciting vacancies we have for expert python people, but that'd be all!
>
> Cheers,
> --
> David Walker
>
> CrowdScores Ltd
> +44 7768 082545
> +44 20 7486 0225
> 46 Manchester Street, London W1U 7LS
>
> On 21 March 2012 17:26, Bruce Durling <bld at otfrom.com> wrote:
> If it is hosted at hub westminster then Alice will need to run it on event brite.
>
> On Mar 21, 2012 4:31 PM, "Nicholas H.Tollervey" <ntoll at ntoll.org> wrote:
>

> --
> David Walker
>
> CrowdScores Ltd
> +44 7768 082545
> +44 20 7486 0225
> 46 Manchester Street, London W1U 7LS

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517