[python-uk] Next Python Sheffield meeting May 29th

Daley Chetwynd d_chetwynd at fastmail.co.uk
Thu May 24 09:26:08 CEST 2012

Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting will be on Tuesday
May 29th at the GIST Lab. The meeting will run from 19:00 - 20:45,
although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:45. The GIST Lab
is located opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom
cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab

This month we're joining up with our friends at the Sheffield Mobile
Experience Group for some coding on the Sheffield App. This app
provides information on all Sheffield events and is being implemented
using an intermediate mobile API framework called Molly:

http://mollyproject.org/

The API is still in an early stage and can be found at
http://github.com/gistfoundation/sheffieldapi.
Come and join us for some coding as we help to implement the API.

We currently have 6 people registered for the meeting. If you'd like to
join us, please register for free
at:

http://pythonsheffield1205.eventbrite.co.uk/

We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on
anything Python-related and fancy a trip over to Sheffield, please get
in touch. To find out more, follow @pysheff on Twitter or see the Google
group:

http://groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield

Thanks,