[python-uk] Netsight, Bristol hiring Plone / Python / Pyramid developer(s)

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 13:15:49 CEST 2012

Hi All,
  We are hiring again! We are looking for one or two developers to come join us full time in our Bristol office. We are a 12-year old web development company of 13 people who mainly develop intranets and public websites on top of Plone and Pyramid.

Full details are here:
http://www.netsight.co.uk/blog/python-plone-developer-wanted-2012/

If you don't know Plone or Pyramid, but have some experience with Python and/or other web technologies and want to learn then we are certainly up for training people up. The right attitude and ability to transfer skills and concepts is more important to us than just raw absolute skills.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton, Technical Director
Netsight Internet Solutions Limited

Registered in England No. 3892180
Registered office: 40 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HU