[python-uk] Next Python Sheffield meeting Tues Sept 25th

Daley Chetwynd d_chetwynd at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 19:22:38 CEST 2012

Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting is tomorrow night on Tuesday September
25th at the GIST Lab. The meeting will run from 19:00 - 20:45, although
doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:45. The GIST Lab is located
opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom cinema:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=GIST+Lab,+Sheffield,+United+Kingdom&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=35.494074,86.572266&oq=GIST+Lab,+&t=h&hq=GIST+Lab,&hnear=Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire,+United+Kingdom&z=15

This month we have the following two speakers:

Thomas Kluyver (@takluyver) - "Debian packaging for Python applications
and libraries"
Ian Murray (@i_c_murray) = "ĤÆƞɗɭɪɳɡ Ụƞɪɔōɗė ɪɳ ǷỵƭĤōƞ (Handling Unicode
in Python)"

If you'd like to join us then please register for free at:

http://pythonsheffield1209.eventbrite.com/

The Python Sheffield group is open to all levels of Python user,
including those who don't currently know the language but would like to
learn. We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to
talk on anything Python-related and fancy a trip over to Sheffield,
please get in touch. To find out more follow @pysheff on Twitter or see
the Google group:

groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield

Thanks,

Daley Chetwynd