[python-uk] Londoners - interested by a pyramid meetup?

a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Wed Apr 3 13:01:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

<self promotion>

feel free to join the london python meetup: I think it is a natural
home for
such presentation. Kris and me we've been running it for a while and we
can provide help in organising it.

www.meetup.com/The-London-Python-Group-TLPG

Feel free to get in touch.
</self promotion>

Another group active in London might be the Dojo (members are present
in this list as well).

Thanks