[python-uk] Londoners - interested by a pyramid meetup?

Rachid Belaid rachid.belaid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:55:24 CEST 2013

Great to see that we have already some people interested.

Personally, I ll really like to see appear a pyramid community in London.

Except at Pycon, I rarely met any other pyramid developer, having a
community is important to get started, tips, contracts..
Now the web industry is not afraid by using Python, I m sure that will see
appear Pyramid contract/job offer.

I had in mind a meetup with few short talks 2-3 (20-30min each) on some
pyramid related subjects.
That should help people who want to discover or learning more about it and
obviously followed by a pub.

I will start to look around about a place and some possible dates.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Jonathan Hartley <tartley at tartley.com>wrote:

>  I've always had an interest, since noticing at PyCon the last few years
> that a lot of the smartest guys in the room* were using/writing Pyramid.
>
> * measured using proxy indicators such as neckbeards, outlandish
> late-night storytelling ability, Pyramid T-shirts, piercing gaze, etc.
>

> On 03/04/2013 11:23, Rachid Belaid wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> In the last year, I have been doing more and more
> pyramid<http://www.pylonsproject.org/> <http://www.pylonsproject.org/>project and adding this
> framework to my Flask, Django toolbelt.
>
> I have no idea if there is any others pyramid fan or people doing some pyramid<http://www.pylonsproject.org/> <http://www.pylonsproject.org/>in London or even people interested into
> learning it.
>
> I m have been thinking about kicking off a Pyramid meetup but I'm curious
> to see if there any body interested first.
>
> R.

> --
> Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
> Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley

Rach Belaid
Director at Iron Braces Ltd
Flat 9 240B Amhurst Road, London N16 7UL
Phone : +44 75 008 660 84
VAT : 114 2764 36