[python-uk] Londoners - interested by a pyramid meetup?

Rachid Belaid rachid.belaid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:21:41 CEST 2013

For extra info, pyramid was previously called repoze.bfg
<http://bfg.repoze.org/> but they decided with guys of pylons to merge
their effort into a new branded version called pyramid...

It s not a battery included framework as Django but for me that's the
benefit of it when you try to build so type of web product.

Some links about pyramid key features:
http://www.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/about

But mainly pyramid is a not opinionated frameworks which don't expect you
to use any specific structure, session engine , orm, or template language
but let you make your choice and extend it to fit your need.