[python-uk] Londoners - interested by a pyramid meetup?

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 11:47:38 CEST 2013

...and it was written by some of the original brains behind Zope. So it has a lot of experiences learnt from the good and bad things from the Zope world. Eg if you want to (but you don't have to) you can use ZPT, the ZODB, and ZCML with Pyramid natively. Conversely you could use Mako, SqlAlchemy etc if that is more appropriate. You can dispatch via routes and regex matches on URLs or you can do object traversal. Whichever works for you.

As with two years ago in San Francisco, there will be a dedicated Pyramid track at the Plone Conference in Brazil later this year.

-Matt