[python-uk] West Yorks. Python Group - Tomorrow - Thursday 11 January

Peter Russell qwertyface at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:36:13 CEST 2013

== West Yorkshire Python User Group Meeting - Thurs. 11 April ==

Sorry for the late announcement this month.

= PyCon US Review and social meeting =

We have no talk this month, so we're going to spend the evening
reviewing some of the talks at PyCon, and chatting about the news in
the Python world. We'll probably try to watch one of the talks.

= Date and Time =

Thursday 11 April. The venue will be open from about 6.30. We will be
finished by 9, and we will be going to the pub afterwards.

= Location =

We will be meeting at the offices of The Test People:

Floor 3
Albion Court
Albion Place
Leeds
West Yorkshire,
LS1 6JL

You will need to call Peter on 07763570860 for access, as we can't
hear the buzzer at the door.

= About the Group =

The West Yorkshire Python User Group (WYPy) have been meeting monthly
since 2007. Our meetings are free, and usually include at least one
talk, as well as a trip to the pub.

Our website is at http://wypy.org.uk . We discuss our meetings on the
Python Yorkshire and Humberside Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/python-yorks-humber/ and you can also
follow us on Twitter at @WYPython.